3M AT9000 MK2
3M™ AT9000 MK2 Full-Page Document Reader
3M’s latest generation reader is a compact, full-page reader for fast authentication. It is ideal for smaller desktop-based operations and document authentication in government and commercial applications.
Reads and authenticates multiple document types quickly, easily and accurately.
- Patent-pending anti-glare technology minimizes interference from shiny laminates and OVDs
- High tolerance to varying ambient light conditions, even when used without hood
- True-color matching makes images look more vibrant
Easy to Use
- Portable: USB power option requires no power outlet to operate
- Hoodless operation option: Document placement area is easy to see, and can accommodate bulky documents such as mobile phones or multiple passports stapled together
- Standard features: 162 (w) x 190 (d) x 157 (h) mm; visible, infrared and ultraviolet imaging using LED technology; USB 2.0 connectivity with 2-port USB hub; IP50 rating for dust ingress protection in optical chamber; reads 2D barcodes from cell phones
- Standard SDK: ICAO MRZ OCR; non-ICAO MRZ; 1D barcode; 2D (Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code) barcodes; ePassport support for basic access control; Active Authentication
- Hardware options: Magnetic stripe; contact smart card; RFID (915 MHz, 13.56 MHz); multiple hood options; 3M™ Confirm™ Security Laminate imaging