Product Code: VIVOTECH VIVOPAY KIOSK II
2-Piece Modular ViVOpay Kiosk II Provides Easy Integration with Host Systems without Re-Certification.
The ViVOpay Kiosk II is a flexible stand-alone contactless reader comprised of a compact controller module and an RFID antenna module packaged individually giving equipment manufacturers flexibility to integrate contactless payment functionality with their host systems. The design approach allows the controller module to be easily installed within the cabinetry of a 3rd-party host system and the customer-facing antenna to be installed with minimal footprint and effort in a customer-facing location.
The ViVOpay Kiosk II is certified with most contactless payment programs such as MSD-based MasterCard® PayPass™ , ExpressPay from American ExpressSM, Visa® PayWave and Discover® Zip™ and capable of EMV-Based OneSmart® MasterCard® PayPass™ and Visa® payWave qVSDC. In most cases a host system with ViVOpay Kiosk II would be enabled with contactless payment functionality without the need to go through lengthy re-certification.
The ViVOpay Kiosk II also supports contactless ticketing functionality such as used in most transit systems worldwide as well as NFC mobile phone payments and promotions. It’s powerful ARM processor and remote download capability allows for future scalability and updates. Operators can rest assured that the investment of today will support the developments in contactless payments of the future.
Single point of acceptance for all major contactless payment cards, key fobs and NFC phones.
- Flexible Integration: 2-piece modular design allows easy integration Kiosks, Turnstiles and Ticketing Systems.
- Contactless Payments Certified: Host system doesn’t need to go through lengthy re-certification.
- Outdoor/ Indoor:Weather-proof customer-facing antenna allows installation in outdoor devices.
- Future-proof: Application can easily be updated remotely.
- Additional Applications: Equipped with powerful ARM processor for advanced contactless functionality.
The ViVOpay Kiosk can be used in self-ordering systems in public transit, air travel, parking and retail, as well as turnstiles, parking meters and more.